• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Submission Status Question

9 posts in this topic

When it comes Submission Status on the Submission Tracking Page, we can have

Received (or is this even used anymore?)
Scheduled For Grading
Grading/Encapsulation/Imaging
Grading/Quality/Control
Shipped (my favorite status)

However, in checking my Submission Tracking today, I have one submission with a status of 'Quality Control/Finalized' which I've never seen before.  Where does that fit into the scheme of things?

Thank you.

• Administrator

Good morning,

Thank you for your message.  Quality Control is the final stage before shipping. Once the order goes through quality control then it will be finalized and approved for shipping and from there will go down to our shipping department.  So, if you see that status then you know that it is close to getting down to shipping at that point. You will receive an email with the tracking number once that ships out.

Thank you!

On 1/27/2022 at 8:18 AM, Jennifer F. said:

Good morning,

Thank you for your message.  Quality Control is the final stage before shipping. Once the order goes through quality control then it will be finalized and approved for shipping and from there will go down to our shipping department.  So, if you see that status then you know that it is close to getting down to shipping at that point. You will receive an email with the tracking number once that ships out.

Thank you!

And said submission just shipped out today - thank you, Jennifer!

How long do submissions generally sit in the "Grading/Quality Control" status.   Until recently my usual experience has been that they last only a day or two before it changes to "Shipped"   I have seen it enter "Grading/Quality Control" in the morning and by afternoon change to "Shipped"    With that said, I now have 5 submissions that are in "Grading/Quality Control" and have been in there for about 3 weeks.   Is this the new normal or a cause for concern?   Thanks!

• Administrator

Hello, our shipping department it a little backed up at the moment so it is taking some time for items to get scanned out for shipping once they get down to shipping.  If you check with our customer service department they can give you a better idea of exactly where your submission is in the process.  You can reach them at 877-662-6642 or by email at submissions@cgccomics.com. 

Thank you!