• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

94 posts in this topic

Can someone give me a tour of this forum. Like where what is and everything. It seems like a pretty big place. Where can I learn more about silver age comics?

Sorry if this is the wrong place to post this.

Welcome to the boards Nosmastwen.

Why is your name the same as mine backwards?

I'm assuming you aren't really a new member and are actually someone from the boards pertending to be me. I do find the humor in this. Kind of ironic really. frustrated.gif

Shutup Newt. sumo.gif

I have a couple ideas who you are and you'd better stop this!

I advise this, for.....er..."both"...of you.

I am so confused....

Thats the last time I am nice to a newbee

Do you have any idea who that could be. I want this user to be banned!

frustrated.gif

I AM SO MAD!!!!

I don't get mad easily.

I can understand that people don't believe that wasn't me.

I mean I have cried wolf a lot lately.

But seriously everyone....this is Newt being serious here.

Like you all wanted me to be.

THAT WAS NOT ME!

9248_poster.jpg

Do you have any idea who that could be. I want this user to be banned!

Greggy ? Remember he's been banned before..and let back on due to a technicality confused-smiley-013.gif

acclaim.gif

Are you kidding? I'm just happy it wasn't another $&%#cking thread about pressing!!!! Why, the Greggy/'Lok graemlinfest made me pine for the old days.

thumbsup2.gif

893applaud-thumb.gif

Are you kidding? I'm just happy it wasn't another $&%#cking thread about pressing!!!! Why, the Greggy/'Lok graemlinfest made me pine for the old days.

thumbsup2.gif

893applaud-thumb.gif
screwy.gif
893censored-thumb.gif

hey Newt, we all love ya! But you coming here off and on with humorous threads like this for jollies just reminds me of a rodeo or a circus, when someone gets hurt or something goes wrong and they send out a clown to cheerf everyone up!! Mommy and daddy are having a serious discussion, go play Nintendo in your room!!!!!!