• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

94 posts in this topic

hey Newt, we all love ya! But you coming here off and on with humorous threads like this for jollies just reminds me of a rodeo or a circus, when someone gets hurt or something goes wrong and they send out a clown to cheerf everyone up!! Mommy and daddy are having a serious discussion, go play Nintendo in your room!!!!!!

her-clown.jpg

hey Newt, we all love ya! But you coming here off and on with humorous threads like this for jollies just reminds me of a rodeo or a circus, when someone gets hurt or something goes wrong and they send out a clown to cheerf everyone up!! Mommy and daddy are having a serious discussion, go play Nintendo in your room!!!!!!

Don't worry I'll be making a very very serious thread either tonight (depends how long I stay in the CGC no-limit Texas Hold-em Tournament) or tommorow morning.

It is very important what I have to say.

Very important.

Stop telling us about how important your future posts may be, and start acting like someone that I can trust with my comics. I'm sorry....but reflecting on your posts of late...I prefer to believe that you really are a fictional character.

Don't worry I'll be making a very very serious thread either tonight (depends how long I stay in the CGC no-limit Texas Hold-em Tournament) or tommorow morning.

It is very important what I have to say.

Very important.

awwwww geeeezzz, Editth. There youse go again!!

Stop telling us about how important your future posts may be, and start acting like someone that I can trust with my comics. I'm sorry....but reflecting on your posts of late...I prefer to believe that you really are a fictional character.

Again this has tearned into a hate Newt thread.

What I have to say later tonight may make you hate me even more.

But....it has to be said. And it may scare you all.

893whatthe.gifblush.gif893censored-thumb.gif

893whatthe.gifblush.gif893censored-thumb.gif

yay.gif

Now you're switching to fear-mongering?

popcorn.gif

I have nothing to do with what is going on.

PLEASE....separate me from what ever hatred or anger you feel from a certain situation. I HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH ANY OF THIS!

I am acting the same way I did on these boards before I started at the company as I am acting right now.

SEPARATE ME FROM WHAT EVER IS BOTHERING YOU ALL PLEASE!

I'm sick of coming here and getting attacked. I bring to you all humor and in return it gets crumpled up and spit out into my face.

It isn't fair to me. I am a member of this forum and have been since 2003.

I really don't want to stop posting, but if these attacks on me continue I will.

Are you still posting on here? I though you were a fake name? confused.gifscrewy.gif