• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Comic Spinner Rack Auction!! Bid Until Jan 31 10 PM EST
1 1

18 posts in this topic

Today we have a cool vintage comic spinner rack which will run via auction until Mon. Jan 31 10pm EST.

Continental US only or local pickup in MA.

PLEASE NOTE: Shipping is extra, looks like cheapest option is UPS, for the max distance it would have to ship (MA to CA) would cost about $180(maybe $160 if I can make a slightly smaller box work), should be less if you are closer to me in MA. if you want shipping quote please PM me your address prior to bidding.  OTHER OPTIONS: Due to it's size I can't ship it USPS Priority Mail but USPS Retail Ground allows a larger package size. and it looks like the top shipping cost from MA to CA should be no more than $220 using that method.   I had quoted it through FedEx and they were over double the USPS price. PM me for specific shipping rates, if we can find a cheaper shipping method I'm open to that as well.

*Payment due within 7 days of invoicing unless arranged before "I'll Take It" or item may be reposted for sale.  Time payments may be an option, please PM before "I'll Take It" to discuss.

*I accept Paypal, checks, MOs(sorry no International money orders), I think it's reasonable to expect if you bid then you have the time to pay in the above stated terms unless otherwise arranged.  Please do not edit bids or post bids unless you are going to complete the transaction. 

No returns on this item.

Bidding details after pictures post.

Starting bid $500
BIN price(per board rules) $1000

Bid increments in minimum increases of $10 please.

Pitter patter, let's get at'er, auction is open for bidding!

On 1/31/2022 at 9:06 PM, ThothAmon said:

This schill bid thing apparently isn’t working out. 

Your original bid comment may have successfully thrown everyone off track hm