• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

My first piece of OA!

16 posts in this topic

Sure is. I really like it just because it's so different. Even though I like Perez and Ayers and many others better, their art when you get down to it has never looked like this style that is presented on this page. The "forced perspective" I hear it's called.

Only $80 too.

Thanks guys! I'm not sure what I'm going to do with it. Its a good idea to frame it since it's the only one I have anyway.

Definitely frame it, hang it where you can see it every day, and enjoy it!! 893applaud-thumb.gifthumbsup2.gif

I know - I didn't realize how much I enjoyed and appreciated my OA until I moved to a bigger place where I can have a room where some of it displayed at all times.Its really a cool feeling to look all around you and see something you like on the wall.

Got a piece of OA that I can brag about finally!

ed_12.JPG

Congrads, it's a very nice self-contained sequence. Is this inked with a marker pen (difficult to judge from the scan)? Gil Kane is known to have used marker pen for inking his own stuff. If you matt and display this original, and it's been inked with a marker, the inks will gradually fade.

Hope I'm wrong 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

Sure is. I really like it just because it's so different. Even though I like Perez and Ayers and many others better, their art when you get down to it has never looked like this style that is presented on this page. The "forced perspective" I hear it's called.

Only $80 too.

$80!?

where did you get it?