• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Label Comments

3 posts in this topic

Hello, who should I contact about a mistake in the “label comments” on a certain issue?

For example, on CGC’s label for Justice league of America 136 CGC’s notes state that it is the “first appearance of Bulletman, Bulletgirl, Spysmasher, and Mr. Scarlett since the Golden Age”.

However the previous issue,Justice League of America 135, was the first appearance of Bulletman, Bulletgirl, Spysmasher, Mr. Scarlett, Pinky, and Ibis since the Golden Age. Also issue 135 was the first appearance of “Shazam’s Squadron of Justice” which also is not noted on the label.

thanks

Edited by eastriver31400

• Administrator

Good morning,

Thank you for your message. If you believe your label has an error, please email us at submissions@cgccomics.com with the certification number of the book and what you believe the error to be.  We can then provide you with instructions on how to proceed.

Thank you!

On 1/31/2022 at 9:42 AM, Jennifer F. said:

Good morning,

Thank you for your message. If you believe your label has an error, please email us at submissions@cgccomics.com with the certification number of the book and what you believe the error to be.  We can then provide you with instructions on how to proceed.

Thank you!

Good morning Jen. I am not referring to a single book with a label error.

I am referring to CGC's Notes on every single book of a specific issue.