• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Any CGC Facilitators working with OC Celebrity Marketing LLC (Katy

9 posts in this topic

Hi there,

Just wondering if there are any facilitators working with OC Celebrity Marketing LLC for the Katey Sagal and David Faustino signing? I searched their website and I didn't see an CGC option. I've recently send them an email, but have yet to hear back from them. Any information is appreciated. 

image.thumb.png.d85464ff5b15c2128b3c200838463f38.png

image.thumb.png.d989a383dc1c2c7aca9299d73eda861e.png

On 2/1/2022 at 4:43 PM, BbqP.Bun85 said:

Hi there,

Just wondering if there are any facilitators working with OC Celebrity Marketing LLC for the Katey Sagal and David Faustino signing? I searched their website and I didn't see an CGC option. I've recently send them an email, but have yet to hear back from them. Any information is appreciated. 

image.thumb.png.d85464ff5b15c2128b3c200838463f38.png

image.thumb.png.d989a383dc1c2c7aca9299d73eda861e.png

Twin Cities Comics recently partnered with OC Celebrity Marketing LLC for their Nancy Cartwright signing, but I haven't seen them post about either of these signings.

On 2/2/2022 at 9:16 AM, austinhg said:

Twin Cities Comics recently partnered with OC Celebrity Marketing LLC for their Nancy Cartwright signing, but I haven't seen them post about either of these signings.

Thanks for the information. I spoke to Twin Cities and are not partnering up with them this time. 

On 9/15/2023 at 4:25 AM, postersandstuff said:

then I will not do biz with Twin Cities nor CA as theyre linked with OC

For what I've seen and experienced, the owner of Twin Cities attends all signings that they participate in and partner with. Someone please feel free to correct me if I'm wrong however. 

As I've stated before, you're calling out a reputable CGC Facilitator that adhere to strict guidelines when doing signings. If you see a problem with this, you should get in contact with the CGC Signature Series team if you think someone is likely to be submitting forged signatures to the Signature Series program.

However, you're talking about a reputable CGC Signature Series Facilitator, someone many people on this board recommend for facilitating both creator and celebrity signatures.

Ive gotten in touch with plenty law enforcement agencies , its not my fault they wont listen , thats on them

If people buy from sellers that have been rumored selling fakes , thats on them , the way I see it why take the

chance , 100s for something you cant even feel safe is real ?

So yes , if someone says a dealer sell fakes even if its just a rumor then that is reason for concern.....no sticker will prove that what you bought is actually real , you didnt see it sgd then you cannot know 100% so autographs is a gamble , regardless of the seller. Any serious dealer would refund but Galaxy Con wontover the fake Mario Lopez'  they sold  & therefore I wont be buying from GC. Even if the others they sell are real , why take the chance really

If officialpix had a signing with say Keaton Id be tempted , at least they can be trusted 

To Kirkland : give me my **** money back 

Edited by postersandstuff