• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Dealer application status, membership renewal & stamp grading

2 posts in this topic

Greetings,

I have 3 questions please.

1) About a month ago, I sent a Dealer application form.
I have not been contacted since, I know it is not much time, but I just want to know about how long the process takes. any idea? 

2) I have a "premium" account and it will be renewed in a month.
Is it possible to switch to "Elite" and still earn the auto-renewal discount? If so, how do I do it?

3) Last November, I sent an email regarding stamp grading, since I have not received any response.
Anyone have any idea what's going on with this? Or how to do it?

Thank you, and best regards

Roi

• Administrator

Good morning,

Thank you for your message. The time frame for a dealer application can vary depending on how quickly your references respond to us.  Often times, if the application process takes more than 3-4 weeks it is because we are still trying to get in touch with a reference listed on your application.  You can find out the status of your application by contacting us at: dealerapp@collectiblesgroup.com.  

You can always upgrade your membership at any time.  If you renew or upgrade within 30 days of your expiration date, you do receive the discounted renewal rate.  You would just need to log into your account go up to the "My CGC" logo in the top right corner and then go down to "My Account" and click on membership. However, if you are applying to be a dealer, you might want to wait to see if you are approved first because if you are approved then your Collector's Society account would be closed and you would lose any money paid for an upgrade.  

Unfortunately, we are not grading stamps here in our U.S. office at this time.  Generally, all stamps are currently being graded in our offices in China. If you have specific questions, you can reach out to ASG at:  Service@ASGstamps.com

Thank you!