• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Is it a sin AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #299 ?
2 2

30 posts in this topic

On 2/6/2022 at 2:05 PM, THE_BEYONDER said:

Scan and print 

Not the same. I know you can CGC certain pages. I’m surprised that there is not more of a market for this. It’s nice tow own the comic and the slab but I think it’s really cool to have important panels and 1st appearance.  

On 2/6/2022 at 3:17 PM, Blastaar said:

Not the same. I know you can CGC certain pages. I’m surprised that there is not more of a market for this. It’s nice tow own the comic and the slab but I think it’s really cool to have important panels and 1st appearance.  

Cut it out and sub it.  ^^

There are online places that you can submit a photo and have it turned into a poster.

I understand this completely.

I've had an ultra low grade copy of Incredible Hulk 180 for 35 years. I got it when I was 11 or 12. I've never been interested in upgrading it either.

Many times I've thought about cutting out that last panel, Wolverine's first appearance. One day I might.

On 2/6/2022 at 5:51 PM, grendelbo said:

I understand this completely.

I've had an ultra low grade copy of Incredible Hulk 180 for 35 years. I got it when I was 11 or 12. I've never been interested in upgrading it either.

Many times I've thought about cutting out that last panel, Wolverine's first appearance. One day I might.

I am in a giving mood... 

One is from Marvel Unlimited... one is from someplace else. 

Screenshot 2022-02-06 at 6.13.48 PM.jpeg

RCO034_1583422507.jpg

I mean I don’t think it’s a sin. I have two long boxes of comics from the 60s -90s that are behind collectibility. Maaayybbbeeee someone would pay me $60 for the two boxes but I use em for crafts and cut out stuff….images and panels I like. I have a couple future projects in mind so whoever I get something water soaked or ripped up or more rough than I care to own, I add to the bin 

On 2/6/2022 at 5:15 PM, Buzzetta said:

I am in a giving mood... 

You should start a thread that promotes this kind of activity on the forum!

Perhaps you could call it........"The Giving Tree". :idea:

I agree that it’s your book and you can do with it as you wish. I recall a comic dealer at a comic mart in the 90s dramatically feigning extreme shock at my joking suggestion about trimming edges or cutting out pages, as if it was somehow sacrilegious.  You can be extreme OCD as I am, or, at the opposite end of the spectrum, dissect the book to pieces.  Your property.