• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Anyone have experience with Pristine Auction?
1 1

5 posts in this topic

Pristine Auction (https://www.pristineauction.com/) has weekly comic auctions.  These generally include CGC-graded books, but every week there tends to be one or two raw Amazing Spider-Man 300's up for auction.  The strange thing is that the photos for the AS 300's are always the same, even though the website states "Due to the uniqueness of each item, please refer to the photos provided in this auction" suggesting that these are intended to be the photos of the actual item.  Evidently they aren't, and when I asked them, Pristine Auction brushed me off with an irrelevant reply about how auctions are conducted on their website. 

So, has anyone dealt with them? 

Thanks!

I believe it could be that the reserve was never met on this item. I had thought several of the AS 300 lots had sold, but now I can't seem to verify this.  So, I'm going to chalk this up to me jumping the gun and not being careful.  Surely don't wish to drag Pristine Auction through the mud unnecessarily.  Apologies.