• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED
2 2

14 posts in this topic

when i blew out the 21-50 part of the run, i kept this one cuz of it being slightly off-register, and y'all know how i love that stuff.  but what the heck, if i've got the other 2 up for sale...

7.5'ish, nice pages.  a 7.0 sold for over $450 a few months ago, so how 'bout that same price here!

jumbo44.jpg

On 2/7/2022 at 12:32 PM, Straw-Man said:

when i blew out the 21-50 part of the run, i kept this one cuz of it being slightly off-register, and y'all know how i love that stuff.  but what the heck, if i've got the other 2 up for sale...

7.5'ish, nice pages.  a 7.0 sold for over $450 a few months ago, so how 'bout that same price here!

jumbo44.jpg

That ape looks like he's staring right into the camera! At me! 😳

On 2/7/2022 at 8:42 AM, Straw-Man said:

i'll take it on the thread trumps p.m.'s, but i'll entertain reasonable counters.  returns fine, but let me know w/in 3 days of delivery of book.  shipping $17.50, domestic only.  p.p., check, m.o. all cool.

one of the best covers in the run.  a non-ped 8.0 sold just the other day for $1,560.  i figure the eldon ped just about makes up for the 1/2 grade drop.  $1,400 here.

jumbo46.jpg

What a BEAUTY!

On 2/7/2022 at 12:49 PM, Zolnerowich said:

That ape looks like he's staring right into the camera! At me! 😳

*record scratch* *freeze frame* "Yup, that's me, the ape. You're probably wondering how I ended up in this situation..."

On 2/7/2022 at 12:08 PM, Straw-Man said:

#46 on hold for a boardie to check the sofa cushions...

LOL - I am there frequently....,