• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Missed Mark Jewelers Insert

15 posts in this topic

• Administrator

Good morning,

Thank you for your message. I am sorry about that!  Yes, we can get that corrected for you.  Please email us with the certification number and the issue and we can then email you the instructions and a pre-paid shipping label to send that back for a complimentary correction.  You can email us at: submissions@cgccomics.com.

Thank you!

hmmm, that's weird. I found this one on Ebay advertised as a MJ, but no mention of it on the label. If CGC chooses to put that notation on some comics, but not others, what's to stop people from advertising their CGC comics as Mark Jewelers copies?

wca1.jpg

Edited by Gaard

The reason that I'm so interested in this thread is because I have an Avengers 186 MJ with no notation on the label. Yes, I did indicate that it was a MJ copy on the submission form.

Edited by Gaard

On 2/10/2022 at 9:04 AM, Jennifer F. said:

Good morning,

Thank you for your message. I am sorry about that!  Yes, we can get that corrected for you.  Please email us with the certification number and the issue and we can then email you the instructions and a pre-paid shipping label to send that back for a complimentary correction.  You can email us at: submissions@cgccomics.com.

Thank you!

Thanks for your help! Resending