• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Should I include my own window bag or can I write a note for a slabbed comic for SS
1 1

2 posts in this topic

Hi, so I'm sending in the three books for the Bagley+Bendis SS.  Two of the books are raw and I made my own windowed bags for them.  The third is already slabbed.  All three are the same design (one is the original print, one is the facsimile print, and one is the Halloween ComicFest print). If I want them to all be signed in the same places in the same way, should I make a third windowed bag for the slabbed comic for when it gets cracked? Or can I just write a note and tape it to the slab?

20220211_153307.jpg

• Administrator

Good morning,

Thank you for your message.  We do recommend you send in your own window bag for books that are already encapsulated if you do want the artist to sign in a particular spot.  We will then put your book into your bag once we have safely cracked it out of the CGC holder.  We will have window bags here but could not guarantee where the artist would sign in that case. 

If you have any questions, please let us know.  Thank you!