• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anyone have info on any Scott Kollins OA?

7 posts in this topic

The only info I found was for THEARTISTSCHOICE.com which had Kollins pencils listed under the inkers names (Andy Lanning, Dan Panosian). Check out the Original Art Dealers thread somewhere around here.

But the real reason I posted was because I saw you recently got your first piece of OA and now your seeking out another artist. I'm no doctor, but t me you are showing all of the signs of being hooked insane.gif.

Good luck with that!

Mike

27_laughing.gif, never. I'll always be a comic guy. I'm not even ready to buy yet, I just want to find one first. Also, I'm more able to spend a few bucks on art because I got my X-men #1, Tales of Suspense #39 and Journey into Mystery #83. So now that I just have lower priced filler issues to buy I can go for some OA every now and then. headbang.gif

yay.gif

Thanks for the info by the way! I'll check it out.

I don't like many of the new guys, but Kollins is one of the few new artists which I really like. I haven't been able to find any info on his art. Anyone have any? And what the prices are ranging for it?

Hey, check out http://www.comicbloc.com/forums/ , he has his own forum under there. If you send him a PM, he should be able to get back to you, I think he posted his email in his forum there, and said to contact him directly regarding OA.

Good luck! smile.gif

Alberto

I absolutely hate Scott Kollins' art. It looks like it was made for a coloring book. Someone should break his hands before he draws anything else. frustrated.giffrustrated.giffrustrated.gif

Go to ComicArtFans and do a For Sal search. There are several Avengers pages for sale.

I absolutely hate Scott Kollins' art. It looks like it was made for a coloring book. Someone should break his hands before he draws anything else. frustrated.giffrustrated.giffrustrated.gif

Go to ComicArtFans and do a For Sal search. There are several Avengers pages for sale.

tastes and preferences are rather subjective and personal...but i totally agree with you (except on the breaking his hands part)!!! grin.gif

anyway, good luck on your hunting for Kollins art... thumbsup2.gif

Yeah, I know what you mean. It can be really hit and miss as to his fans. I think you either really like him or hate him.

But thanks for the info. I did find the page I was looking for! Now I just gotta sell some stuff I don't want to get it...