• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Multiple orders in one shipment, only one received into system.

6 posts in this topic

Recently sent 3 orders in one box. 1 was standard grading services, the other 2 were signature events. Only the standard grading order has been received leaving the 2 signature event orders unaccounted for. It has been over a month and now past receiving deadline. After multiple emails with no response, im beginning to worry my books were lost. Any response would be appreciated.

• Administrator

Good morning,

Thank you for your message.  I am sorry no one has gotten back to you yet.  Depending on the signing, it can take some time to get those logged in.  Some of the signings had thousands of submissions to it can take a bit longer for those than even regular submissions.  If you have your order number and the tracking number, we can check into that further for you. You can also reach us at 877-662-6642 or by email at submissions@cgccomics.com.

Thank you!

I am in similar boat as well where I mailed in multiple signings into 1 mailer.  Mine were for George Perez and for Terry Austin. Only Perez showed up on the submission list for me.  I had called in and they said that they were backed up specifically with the Perez signing was taking precedent and were overwhelmed with the number of submissions so they had not gotten to adding the other submissions.  

It’s 20 minutes to the end of my shift… finish entering each batch? Nope, end of shift is end of shift, that work will be there tomorrow morning

I submitted 4 x 25 modern submissions in one box back in the summer. Three entered one day, the last one the next day. It’s fine.

• Administrator

Hi, if you submitted multiple orders in one box and you do see one of the orders logged in, please just give it some additional time for the others to be entered as well.  For the private signings, we try to get those that are coming up sooner logged in first before the later signings to make sure that everything gets logged in before the actual signing date.  

Thank you!