• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED
3 3

21 posts in this topic

i'll take it on the thread trumps p.m.'s, but i'll listen to reasonable counters.  returns will be accepted, just let me know w/in 3 days of delivery of the book. slab shipping $17.50, raw $12.50.  foreign mailout we'll have to figure out.  p.p. will work.

undercopy classic raboy here.  $800.  SOLD!

3D0258F7-BDBA-4B2D-B732-AB4958E6ED37.jpeg

Edited by Straw-Man

and this is a little complicated.   my archie buyer was just about to pay for a nice f.h. he had grabbed recently, when the palo alto intervened.  he offered to take the archie instead of the wings, and i agreed.  so, the wings is still mine and for sale once again. 

here is my original pitch a few weeks back, which is still good today:  "gpa no help at all.  let's say $275 for this pretty copy with great colors."   thus, 275 then, 275 now.  SOLD!

wings20.jpg

Edited by Straw-Man

On 2/15/2022 at 11:38 AM, Straw-Man said:

and this is a little complicated.   my archie buyer was just about to pay for a nice f.h. he had grabbed recently, when the palo alto intervened.  he offered to take the archie instead of the wings, and i agreed.  so, the wings is still mine and for sale once again. 

here is my original pitch a few weeks back, which is still good today:  "gpa no help at all.  let's say $275 for this pretty copy with great colors."   thus, 275 then, 275 now.

wings20.jpg

:takeit: