• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Accounting
2 2

26 posts in this topic

• Administrator
On 3/3/2022 at 6:39 PM, batmiesta said:

I had 2 emails regarding 2 submissions, both said my card had been declined, I emailed them back twice with no response, so I phoned my bank, they told me that whoever tried the card transaction had put in the wrong expiry date, so I emailed CGC again explaining the situation, still no response, not good working practice to a customer who is spending $1100+ in my opinion.  And I live in the UK, so I will not be phoning like I was asked to. 

Jennifer mentioned that customer service can update credit card info with accounting for you.  service@cgccomics.com

Mike

On 3/4/2022 at 2:38 AM, CGC Mike said:

Jennifer mentioned that customer service can update credit card info with accounting for you.  service@cgccomics.com

Mike

My card is updated,  someone entered the wrong date.

• Administrator
On 3/4/2022 at 5:28 AM, batmiesta said:

My card is updated,  someone entered the wrong date.

Hi, I'm sorry about that.  If you can shoot us an email at: submissions@cgccomics.com with the correct information, I will make sure accounting gets that updated.  

Thank you!

On 3/4/2022 at 3:18 PM, Grimjack60 said:

Hello,

Is there a way, via the website, to get a detailed transaction report of my account?  (ex. list of all charges and payments)

- Larry Hanson

Wouldn't this be nice????
I would love to see this - an easily accessible, transparent detail of debits/credits on our account.  I'm sure this would save the CS & Accounting departments a lot of time and headaches having to deal with related questions if the customers could actually see their accounts online.  Most online retailers have this very feature.  I wouldn't think it would be like asking for the moon.