• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Action Comics 65 Should I submit?
2 2

9 posts in this topic

Yeah you don’t want a purple. I also am not a fan of the qualified label. If you want to sell it the green is a “what if” and a lot of collectors/investors shy away. If you can get a blue take it if not save your money Mylar it and disclose the resto to the buyer.. for what it’s worth that’s my view. 

On 2/17/2022 at 7:41 PM, Februus said:

Yeah you don’t want a purple. I also am not a fan of the qualified label. If you want to sell it the green is a “what if” and a lot of collectors/investors shy away. If you can get a blue take it if not save your money Mylar it and disclose the resto to the buyer.. for what it’s worth that’s my view. 

Thanks. I'm putting together my next submission of about 12 books and have decided not to send this book. Thank you everyone for responding. I will be posting a few of my other candidates later today.