• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Batman 246 - Neal Adams cover but....
3 3

12 posts in this topic

Those long streak defects are either scratches or cuts.   Either one did not cut the paper but left the indentation marks on inside back cover.

Take a good look at them.  From the top edge to across WFA vertically in the title.   I think it's out of VF range.

image.thumb.jpeg.6bd3ae87ef8615ae3abb63bd10fde3d7.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.5c2103114ec3d4cf6ce431a68f2f0f1d.jpeg

In my inexperienced opinion, you're still at 8.5; 8.0 at a minimum.  You REALLY have to look to see those marks, and the only other real flaw I see is that little 1/4" crease/tear upper left of the DC logo.

On 2/19/2022 at 5:47 PM, Axe Elf said:

In my inexperienced opinion, you're still at 8.5; 8.0 at a minimum.  You REALLY have to look to see those marks, and the only other real flaw I see is that little 1/4" crease/tear upper left of the DC logo.

Thanks for checking that out.  It's a tear.