• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM Captain America #110 Hulk SMASH!
4 4

14 posts in this topic

Okay, Captain America #110. What I think you can't see in the scans; a printer's crease where the Hulk's left forearm is, a 1" line indentation non-color-breaking below Buck's front foot, and also an indentation front cover lower left, you can see where it starts as a little white creasethen continues not breaking color until it does break color again just to the left and down from Cap's boot. Everything else appears on the scans.

Edit - The crease you see on the back cover upper left corner only shows on the back five pages.

Thanks everyone!

CA 110 Frt.jpg

CA 110 Bck.jpg

Edited by Crose87420

On 2/21/2022 at 12:19 PM, Randall Ries said:

I feel you. I'm wrong ALL the time. ESPECIALLY when I'm right.

Am I off-base assuming you're married.

hm

On 2/21/2022 at 12:57 PM, AhsokaTano Jedi Apprentice said:

yes ..I'm married.......Are you a Dead Head ? That Picture looks like The Dead ...Steal Your Face .....I guess it isn't but it's kind of look's like that.

Deadhead 4 life.

deadco180711_01.jpg.c47ac3588f752774684986d808d40a96.jpg

On 2/21/2022 at 2:33 PM, grendelbo said:

Am I off-base assuming you're married.

hm

Nope. Spot on. My favorite part is when I am presented with a course of action, I veto it citing that doesn't work that way because of experience, my veto is vetoed, the plan is proceeded with, fails as expected, then I am asked "Well NOW what are we gonna do?"

"WE"? Uh-uh. "WE" is now "YOU" and "YOU" are hosed. LOL!

On 2/21/2022 at 1:25 PM, Randall Ries said:

They are soooooooo......sloowwwwwww.....

I don't disagree.

I've listened to many, many JRAD shows on Nugs but I've yet to see them live. Great band.

Even (especially) on the boards, Weir everywhere.

On 2/21/2022 at 3:32 PM, grendelbo said:

I don't disagree.

I've listened to many, many JRAD shows on Nugs but I've yet to see them live. Great band.

Even (especially) on the boards, Weir everywhere.

Messaged you. We are everywhere. LOVE music more than comics. Giganto music collection. AND. I don't have to send the tunes to CGC for grading.

On 2/21/2022 at 2:33 PM, AhsokaTano Jedi Apprentice said:

That poster Rocks....I have a nice one 2.........I saw my first Dead Show in  1977. at The Uptown Theatre in Chicago.  Every time they played (The Uptown) They would play three nights and of course we would always go to all three shows.

Variation of this classic.

4.153Poster1.5-2.jpg.dd558df662434be07944d7fcf7d4b339.jpg

I like my copy of this poster better than 99% of my comics.