• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM, Aliens #1 (1988)
3 3

11 posts in this topic

Yes I concur… I’m not seeing any food or drink that has made its way to the covers of your books. That’s commendable and actually they look unread but that’s neither here nor there. 

On 2/21/2022 at 6:37 PM, grendelbo said:

IMO, about a 9.0 as is.

C&P for 9.2. Too many ticks break color.

Thanks for sharing. You appear to have a great collection based on what you've been posting.

On 2/21/2022 at 6:37 PM, grendelbo said:

IMO, about a 9.0 as is.

C&P for 9.2. Too many ticks break color.

Thanks for sharing. You appear to have a great collection based on what you've been posting.

On 2/21/2022 at 6:55 PM, Februus said:

Yes I concur… I’m not seeing any food or drink that has made its way to the covers of your books. That’s commendable and actually they look unread but that’s neither here nor there. 

Yes, I have been looking through this collection for a guy that solely collected comics and never read a single comic. 

The other day, I was looking through a comic encyclopedia and found out that in 93' X-men #1 in a NM was only worth like $2900. Insane how values have changed.

Edited by MrRoboto

On 2/22/2022 at 12:40 AM, grendelbo said:

@Galen130

I appropriated your gif.

Of course you read your comics. :foryou:

Okay, now I’m tracking.  I wasn’t sure what you were alluding to.

I never read my 20 long boxes of comics.  Are you high or something??? lol

I keed, I keed!!!

09793DBF-ED7D-4FD9-8D16-9E827D92260F.jpeg