• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM Ms Marvel 18
4 4

10 posts in this topic

Have you tried Asorbene on it yet?  Either a document cleaning pad or some Asorbene putty should help to lift prints like that.  
I’m terrible at grading, but I’ll suggest that as is it’s 8.5 territory, might press to a 9. 
Her legs seem to be crazy long for the record!   Like, there is almost an additional joint in her left leg!

Edited by Sillydiabetic

On 2/22/2022 at 11:08 PM, Sillydiabetic said:

Have you tried Asorbene on it yet?  Either a document cleaning pad or some Asorbene putty should help to lift prints like that.  
I’m terrible at grading, but I’ll suggest that as is it’s 8.5 territory, might press to a 9. 

No but i have heard of and shall try!

On 2/22/2022 at 10:09 PM, Februus said:

Looks like 8.5 just be advised not to get too aggressive focusing on that spot. You could make it worse. Still a very nice book 

If it's old it's likely there for the long haul.

Thanks for posting.

On 2/22/2022 at 11:08 PM, Sillydiabetic said:

Her legs seem to be crazy long for the record!   Like, there is almost an additional joint in her left leg!

On 2/23/2022 at 12:09 AM, Februus said:

Looks like 8.5 just be advised not to get too aggressive focusing on that spot. You could make it worse. Still a very nice book 

On 2/23/2022 at 12:38 AM, grendelbo said:

If it's old it's likely there for the long haul.

Thanks for posting.

On 2/23/2022 at 10:44 AM, AhsokaTano Jedi Apprentice said:

hope you get an 8.5 but it might go 8.0   but isn't CGC grading a little easier now ? So why would it not get an 8.5  I'm guessing.

On 2/24/2022 at 7:00 PM, Galen130 said:

Agreed.

Stop agreeing with me!!! :taptaptap:

lol

On 2/24/2022 at 7:06 PM, grendelbo said:

nods-spock.gif

Twilight Zone Candy GIF by Trolli