• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Credit card update

4 posts in this topic

I have been trying to contact CGC for the last couple of days to pay a payment that was bounced due the use of an expired credit card. I have a new credit card and all I want to do is one simple thing; Update my payment details.

I’m in Australia so firstly, I have to ring just after midnight because of the time zone difference, and secondly, it is expensive for me to wait on hold for a long period of time just to be disconnected. I have also tried emailing accounts twice and received no response.

I’m at my wits end. I have one particular book that I need to pay for now, and 7 others at CCS that I will have to pay for shortly. I HAVE the money and I have a card, but if I can’t contact anyone, how can I pay?

Just to be clear, I’m not blaming anybody. I just want to pay for my book so I can have it sent to me. Can someone from CGC please contact me! either via PM, or in chat? I am more than happy to provide my new details online. Please help me fix this.

Thank you,

Jamie

• Administrator
On 2/23/2022 at 2:15 AM, Underground44 said:

I have been trying to contact CGC for the last couple of days to pay a payment that was bounced due the use of an expired credit card. I have a new credit card and all I want to do is one simple thing; Update my payment details.

I’m in Australia so firstly, I have to ring just after midnight because of the time zone difference, and secondly, it is expensive for me to wait on hold for a long period of time just to be disconnected. I have also tried emailing accounts twice and received no response.

I’m at my wits end. I have one particular book that I need to pay for now, and 7 others at CCS that I will have to pay for shortly. I HAVE the money and I have a card, but if I can’t contact anyone, how can I pay?

Just to be clear, I’m not blaming anybody. I just want to pay for my book so I can have it sent to me. Can someone from CGC please contact me! either via PM, or in chat? I am more than happy to provide my new details online. Please help me fix this.

Thank you,

Jamie

Jamie, you can try emailing customer service (who can take credit card information) and let them know a good time to contact you for that information.  Use service@cgccomics.com.

On 2/23/2022 at 11:50 PM, dpiesowocki said:

Jamie, you can try emailing customer service (who can take credit card information) and let them know a good time to contact you for that information.  Use service@cgccomics.com.

I rang them this morning (my time) and the phone was answered very quickly. The gentleman I spoke to was very helpful and the issue is all sorted out now. 

Hey Jamie. I'm new here. It's been a long time since you started this thread, so I wanted to know if you've solved your problem. It's a real bummer that contacting CGC has been so tricky and costly for you. I've been in the same situation before and know how it feels to have payments bounce and have to contact people to get your details sorted.

Edited by TessaBowman