• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

GRADE IS IN - Police Comics 109 - (sweet bondage cover)
2 2

15 posts in this topic

Such an awesome cover!

I checked the census and the highest graded is a 6.0.  I think this one has a chance to beat it.

The colors are SO bright on this one.

Gorgeous copy.  Cover and CF are super snug at the staples.  Minimal spine wear.  Biggest defect is the lower right corner and that isn't even all that bad.

IMG_9999.jpeg

IMG_0001.jpeg

Edited by gadzukes

On 2/24/2022 at 2:50 PM, gadzukes said:

Such an awesome cover!

I checked the census and the highest graded is a 6.0.  I think this one has a chance to beat it.

The colors are SO bright on this one.

Gorgeous copy.  Cover and CF are super snug at the staples.  Minimal spine wear.  Biggest defect is the lower right corner and that isn't even all that bad.

IMG_9999.jpeg

IMG_0001.jpeg

Fantastic! This one's been on my radar for years, and I once owned a slabbed 3.5. This is the nicest copy I've seen by far. That nibble in the LRC the only flaw of note... I'd guess 7.5. (thumbsu

On 2/24/2022 at 5:05 PM, grendelbo said:

Awesome share. Thanks.

:takeit:

I'd love to get an 8.0 on this.  I'm pretty excited.  I literally walked into a LCS today (to buy some bags & boards) and saw it behind the counter.  My eyes got really wide.  I wasn't planning on a purchase but left the store with a big dent in my credit card.  No regrets though... I love it