• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Reholder or resubmit?
2 2

5 posts in this topic

Hey, newbie here. Been trying to get a hold of old comics I used to collect/have when I was younger (kid says I'm going through a mid-life crisis). Anyway, I recently bought a slabbed copy of Excalibur (from ebay), and it was damaged in shipping (see pics). A couple of small pieces were randomly in the bagged slab in the box. I think it was mostly poor handling by the carrier who has a tendency to just toss things onto my porch). Refund is out of the question at this point. So question is: Am I able to send it in for reholder or do I need to resubmit? 

chip1.jpg

chip2.jpg

chip3.jpg

chip4.jpg

Had the same thing happen to me with a poorly packaged Ebay auction. Sent pics to the seller and asked for a refund to cover the cost of a reholder. I was sending others in around the same time so added it to the order. Thankfully the book wasn't damaged so ended up with the same grade.