• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I NEED 3O AND 35 CENT variants PHOTOS of Covers

36 posts in this topic

I need all the marvel 1976 30 cents covers and 1977 35 cent covers variants photos for BIG project that will involve many experts who have treaded in this territory previously. please scan, photograph or otherwise to me as soon as oyu are able. I have many already but need all different grades. I will publicly credit all submitters/particpiants unless requested not to. Also wanted, your stories about the variants and what you know or want the world to know about them and your experiences. please email to genslave@aol.com as my comic_hell@yahoo.com will fill up pretty quickly. If you want to snail mail scans from printer I will pay $1.00 each. And your postage. Email me for address. Thanks so much this will be AWESOME! )-

Let me think about that for a second... You NEED scans, which means I have to go through my entire collection, find the variants, and then use my hardware to get you multiple issues in multiple conditions for a time-sensitive "project" of yours?

Thought about it.. NOPE.

P.S. Here's a bit of advice:

I need all the marvel 1976 30 cents covers and 1977 35 cent covers variants photos for BIG project that will involve many experts who have treaded in this territory previously. please scan, photograph or otherwise to me as soon as oyu are able.

This isn't exactly the NICEST way to TELL people what you NEED them to DO for FREE.

I thought you had everything already scanned in? How else were you able to provide us with those Rawhide Kid covers on such a short notice? crazy.gif

My variant scans are incredibly imcomplete, and just thinking about trying to collate them all gives me a massive headache.

Maybe I was a bit harsh in my original reply, but the request came off as a bit authoritarian and without thought to the actual "free" work involved.

Maybe I was a bit harsh in my original reply

But you were blunt and to the point. Hell, I do that in real life. I may regret what I say later but oh well! blush.gif

If you have them please forward them to me. Research project in which the authentic, participating parties will be credited. Any hints or tips would be appreciated. And I did mention that I would pay for hard copies (color scan). Thanks for your patience and time. This is pretty exciting, so get excited already! It will be a handy reference. Genslave@aol.com, comic_hell@yahoo.com

There are 184 30 cent and 181 35 cent covers of which I need to have images of to make a complete visual checklist for distribution to like minded individuals who'd like to collect them. This would encompass and surpass all previous efforts. Special thaks to Jon McClure for his exhaustive research in CBM 66.