• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM Superfriends 1977 #7 Wonder Twin powers activate!
4 4

7 posts in this topic

The Superfriends 1977 #7. This book has been handled and read by everyone. But oddly its pretty solid. Okay, facts. Everything looks pretty evident in the scans except; off-white pages, and a 1/2" tear, cover, top, middle. It also looks like there is spine roll but the staples are located where you would expect them normally. Staples are secure. Everything else is in the pics.

Thanks again!

SF 1977 7 frt.jpg

SF 1977 7 bck.jpg

On 2/28/2022 at 12:06 PM, Crose87420 said:

The Superfriends 1977 #7. This book has been handled and read by everyone. But oddly its pretty solid. Okay, facts. Everything looks pretty evident in the scans except; off-white pages, and a 1/2" tear, cover, top, middle. It also looks like there is spine roll but the staples are located where you would expect them normally. Staples are secure. Everything else is in the pics.

Thanks again!

SF 1977 7 frt.jpg

SF 1977 7 bck.jpg

2.5-3.0

That cover looks very familiar.  I may have had that comic as a kid, but it wouldn’t have survived my younger brothers.  That’s probably the first time I’ve seen that one since I was eight. lol:ohnoez: