• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bulk Submission.
1 1

6 posts in this topic

after waiting over 9 month my bulk submission is finally home the 25 cards that had sub grades were sent separately to the 25 that did not have sub grades, the sub graded cards came back with little to issue's on the slabs however the none sub grade came back with all scuffs and scratches and just in very poor condition i've seen multiple people complain about this so I'm curious how does this kind of thing get past quality control? I'm very disappointed and hopefully something can be done about this i have spent over $600 for these cards to be graded and waited over 9 month to get them back so if anyone at CGC could please reply here i would appreciate cause as of now im not happy customer.

• Administrator

Hello

Please send pictures and include your concerns about the scuffs and scratches to:

service@cgccards.com

They will review this, and if deemed the slabs are in unsatisfactory condition, your cards will be re-holdered at our expense.

Thanks,

Mike

On 3/2/2022 at 7:45 PM, CGC Mike said:

Hello

Please send pictures and include your concerns about the scuffs and scratches to:

service@cgccards.com

They will review this, and if deemed the slabs are in unsatisfactory condition, your cards will be re-holdered at our expense.

Thanks,

Mike

And how long of a turnaround is that of I send them in to be rejolstered

• Administrator
On 3/3/2022 at 8:39 AM, Sawwed said:

And how long of a turnaround is that of I send them in to be rejolstered

This is something you could ask in the e-mail but, it's much less than bulk submission turnaround times.  I would guess less than 3 months.  

I mean that's kind of insane don't you think? 3 months to wait after having paid 600+ for mistakes on GCC end, I would seem. like the right thing to do would be express fix these?

On 3/3/2022 at 8:03 AM, CGC Mike said:

This is something you could ask in the e-mail but, it's much less than bulk submission turnaround times.  I would guess less than 3 months.  

• Administrator
On 3/3/2022 at 12:36 PM, Sawwed said:

I mean that's kind of insane don't you think? 3 months to wait after having paid 600+ for mistakes on GCC end, I would seem. like the right thing to do would be express fix these?

I believe if CGC decides these cards should re-holdered at our expense, they will have you write ME (mechanical error) on the package and they will be expedited.  Probably a lot less than 3 months.  Again, I would send them an e-mail as I described above and find out.

Thanks,

Mike