• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

any Artist on hear ?

137 posts in this topic

I figured I'd jump in, late as usual. I did this about 20 years ago. The board is to big for the scanner, so it has a Photoshop cut'n'paste seam.

Maybe I should hone my skills and start cranking out re-creations. insane.gif

FinfangFoom.jpg

I figured I'd jump in, late as usual. I did this about 20 years ago. The board is to big for the scanner, so it has a Photoshop cut'n'paste seam.

Maybe I should hone my skills and start cranking out re-creations. insane.gif

FinfangFoom.jpg

what issue is this from again?

I've seen it before, I just can't place it...

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

nice work, by the way...

what issue is this from again?

I've seen it before, I just can't place it...

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

nice work, by the way...

Strange Tales 89.

October 1961

thumbsup2.gif Nice job Karma23 how did you do the Lighting bolts 893scratchchin-thumb.gif cool effect. I messed with coloring some of my stuff in Photoshop not much though, boy you can sure do allot of stuff with it. insane.gif

crazy.gif I penciled a Spider-man for this thread but never inked it and the thread kind of died so I never post it but if anyone is interested I can scan it and put it up. smile.gif.

Thanks Cos, the background lightning is a photo that I dragged into the Photoshop image and made it my background...the light effects around the hands can be made using some of the lighting effects filters on Photoshop..try it's fun to toy around with. Good luck with your stuff 893applaud-thumb.gif

Here is one I sketched and inked today (though the inking isn't finished). Cartoons are harder than they look, his eyes took four or five tries.

I like how this thread has got me drawing again...if only temporarily. Maybe I will do another tomorrow.

sketch5.jpg

I drew an Uncle Scrooge last year. I'll scan it if I can find it.

gossip.gif

Here is one I sketched and inked today (though the inking isn't finished). Cartoons are harder than they look, his eyes took four or five tries.

I like how this thread has got me drawing again...if only temporarily. Maybe I will do another tomorrow.

sketch5.jpg

I drew an Uncle Scrooge last year. I'll scan it if I can find it.

gossip.gif

I read this thread last week. I was actually going to post it and surprise you. Now you've ruined the surprise.

(I'll try and find it.)