• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Submission Disappears from CGC

2 posts in this topic

Hi.  I dont have the Submission # because it disappeared from your system. The Order # is Order #: xxxxxxx.

This submission was delivered to CGC on 1-24-22 and signed for by xxxxxxx.  This submission showed up in your system roughly two to three weeks later and was shown as held at CCS since then.  This morning, 3-5-22, it simply disappeared from your system, neither being shown as submitted or received by CGC or shown as being held at CCS.  I check the submission every day so this is how I know.

Please advise what happened here.

Many thanks,

ETA:  Submission back online.  I should stop checking so often!

Edited by Chester Cheetah
Submission came back online. I screenshot it too, dont want my order # publicly listed based on resolution of issue.

• Administrator

Good morning,

Thank you for your message. Invoices stay on the main Submission Tracking page for 8 months.  After that, you can locate the specific invoice information by entering the submission number in the search bar on the submission tracking page.  Unfortunately, we are currently experiencing some issues with the submission tracking.  Some invoices are not displaying properly, even when the information is entered in the search bar.  We are working on that problem now and hope to have that fixed ASAP.

In the meantime, if you have any questions or need to check the status of an order, our customer service department can provide that to you any time. You can reach customer service at 877-662-6642 or by email at submissions@cgccomics.com.

Thank you!