• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM Incredible Hulk #271
4 4

10 posts in this topic

Nice pics. Great book. I won't grade higher than a 9.4 but I don't see anything wrong with it. I'm guessing pressed but in any case what a find!

Ad says IH181 $12. Not sure I'd pay that in the early 80s. Inflation was cray-cray then too. Darn Phillip's Curve. rantrant

Thanks for posting.

Edited by grendelbo

On 3/9/2022 at 12:55 AM, Februus said:

Really nice copy 9.0 or better .. hope the LCS didn’t gouge you for it. 

Nah it wasn’t even on my list.. I’m a hulk guy and I try to focus on the more expensive books before I get the fillers.. this one just looked so nice. I bought it for about a 9.2 price up here in the great white North. Thanks for your input! 

On 3/9/2022 at 1:43 AM, MrRoboto said:

I mean, this could very well be 9.8 but for some reason it looks too good to be true. For now I would say 9.4. I mean this book is immaculate. 

It terrified me to remove it from the Mylar to touch it, and to open it to take pictures of it. I hope to god I never have to do that to a more expensive comic. 

Edited by I’m Rick Jones bitch