• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MOST ANNOYING FORUM MEMBER

MOST ANNOYING FORUM MEMBER  

1,116 members have voted

1. 1. MOST ANNOYING FORUM MEMBER

315 posts in this topic

Let's just say that they have a post count over 5000, have posted hundreds of pics of graded books that are better than anyone elses could ever be.

Well . . . that leaves me out 27_laughing.gifinsane.gif

Yeah, you post ONE comic 5000 times. frustrated.gif

Post away, the more the merrier. I love seeing nice books, as i have quite a few myself. Said it wasn't about jealousy. It is about humility when posting. Take that for what it is worth.

Read 'em and weap, suckers. It's all mine.

You'll never own a nicer key BA 9.0. BWAHAHAHAH!

From my cold dead hands.

986191-MarvelSpotlight2cgc90.jpg

I remember that when FantasticFour used to post here, I would scroll past his lengthy posts all the time because the payoff wasn't worth the effort, usually. Much too long-winded for my tastes. I mean, I can take long-windedness but only as long as it has some redeeming value or contribution to the topic at hand.

Imagine if he were still posting on here what with the Ewert trimming scandal and all, his fingers would be tiny little stubs at this point from all the typing.

Speaking of, he's still scooping up ultra high grade books, why hasn't he interjected his twenty-two-hundred cents worth?

I couldn't read your whole post, could you condense it down a bit. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Yup,

Poster k/a FF = 893blahblah.gif893blahblah.gif

'k?

I liked FF. confused-smiley-013.gif He wouldn't even rank in my Top 100 most annoying forum members.

Post away, the more the merrier. I love seeing nice books, as i have quite a few myself. Said it wasn't about jealousy. It is about humility when posting. Take that for what it is worth.

From my cold dead hands.

Do you have a high grade copy? confused-smiley-013.gif

From my cold dead hands.

That was the joke. poke2.gif 9.0 is fine with me. 90% of the beauty and 10% of the price of a 9.6.

From my cold dead hands.

That was the joke. poke2.gif 9.0 is fine with me. 90% of the beauty and 10% of the price of a 9.6.

So you don't have a high grade copy? POS. poke2.gif

From my cold dead hands.

Nope. I'd rather have 10 9.0s than one 9.6 that's only important if you want to have something to brag about.

Are you so insecure that you need HG slabs to feel good about yourself? poke2.gif

......time is running out !

When's the closing of the polls?

By the way had you added a few others to the list it might have been more revealing.

BUGABOO

9 6%

HAMMER

4 3%

DESTRO

3 2%

KRAZYKAT

67 44%

GREGGY

15 10%

DEATHLOCK

53 35%

7) MICA

99.9999999%

devil.gifpoke2.gif

news.gif

This just in: There's been a new entry.....

BUGABOO

9 6%

HAMMER

4 3%

DESTRO

3 2%

KRAZYKAT

67 44%

GREGGY

15 10%

DEATHLOCK

53 35%

7) MICA

99.9999999%

8) NORINN RADD

101.00001% acclaim.gif

poke2.gif

From my cold dead hands.

Nope. I'd rather have 10 9.0s than one 9.6 that's only important if you want to have something to brag about.

Are you so insecure that you need HG slabs to feel good about yourself? poke2.gif

Yes. sorry.gif

news.gif

BUGABOO

9 6%

HAMMER

4 3%

DESTRO

3 2%

KRAZYKAT

67 44%

GREGGY

15 10%

DEATHLOCK

53 35%

7) MICA

99.9999999%

8) NORINN RADD

101.00001% acclaim.gif

poke2.gif

Hey, Have I mentioned my Green River Database today? smirk.gif

news.gif

BUGABOO

9 6%

HAMMER

4 3%

DESTRO

3 2%

KRAZYKAT

67 44%

GREGGY

15 10%

DEATHLOCK

53 35%

7) MICA

99.9999999%

8) NORINN RADD

101.00001% acclaim.gif

9) Redhook

151.9999999999999999999999999%

poke2.gif

Hey, Have I mentioned my Green River Database today? smirk.gif

893whatthe.gifsign-offtopic.gifmakepoint.gifsign-rantpost.gif893naughty-thumb.gifsumo.gif

flowerred.gif

That was the joke. 9.0 is fine with me. 90% of the beauty and 10% of the price of a 9.6.

Errr - wouldn;t a 9.0 be 93.75% of the beauty of a 9.6? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I only deal in round numbers. tongue.gifSo that would make you 60?

Are you calling me fat? JC would appreciate it!

I remember that when FantasticFour used to post here, I would scroll past his lengthy posts all the time because the payoff wasn't worth the effort, usually. Much too long-winded for my tastes. I mean, I can take long-windedness but only as long as it has some redeeming value or contribution to the topic at hand.

Imagine if he were still posting on here what with the Ewert trimming scandal and all, his fingers would be tiny little stubs at this point from all the typing.

Speaking of, he's still scooping up ultra high grade books, why hasn't he interjected his twenty-two-hundred cents worth?

I couldn't read your whole post, could you condense it down a bit. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Yup,

Poster k/a FF = 893blahblah.gif893blahblah.gif

'k?

I liked FF. confused-smiley-013.gif He wouldn't even rank in my Top 100 most annoying forum members.

Why am I not surprised?

foreheadslap.gif

Hmmm...in reading various posts on these boards for the past year, i would have to say that the person i find the most annoying has not been mentioned yet or has posted on this thread. Let's just say that they have a post count over 5000, have posted hundreds of pics of graded books that are better than anyone elses could ever be. Before anyone says i am just jealous of their books, let me say that it is not the case. I would never fault someone for being proud and showing off their finds, but it is quite another matter when they are displayed with a sense of elitist snobbery. I'm sure this post will get some of you thinking who it might be. A silver star to whoever is right.

I promise not to post any more scans of my 9.8 Silver-Age stuff... sorry.gif

I was being sarcastic. gossip.gif

"My Silver-Age stuff", at least the 1962-64 years is more like 2.0-5.0. sumo.gif

Hmmm...in reading various posts on these boards for the past year, i would have to say that the person i find the most annoying has not been mentioned yet or has posted on this thread. Let's just say that they have a post count over 5000, have posted hundreds of pics of graded books that are better than anyone elses could ever be. Before anyone says i am just jealous of their books, let me say that it is not the case. I would never fault someone for being proud and showing off their finds, but it is quite another matter when they are displayed with a sense of elitist snobbery. I'm sure this post will get some of you thinking who it might be. A silver star to whoever is right.

I promise not to post any more scans of my 9.8 Silver-Age stuff... sorry.gif

I was being sarcastic. gossip.gif

"My Silver-Age stuff", at least the 1962-64 years is more like 2.0-5.0. sumo.gif

Nothing wrong with that at all. At least you have some copies you obviously wanted. I have quite a few lower grade copies of pre-code horror that i am just as proud of as my 9.4's. You buy the best you can afford, or can find and don't make light of someone elses lower grade copies. I am a firm believer in comic karma. thumbsup2.gif