• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM, Batman: Dark Knight Returns #1 (First Print)
4 4

7 posts in this topic

Well I guess a lot of people want this in a 9.0 or better. What do you think the market for this book would be if it came back 7.0? How high would it have to be for you to be satisfied with your initial investment.. having it in your collection or selling it. 

On 3/9/2022 at 7:31 PM, Februus said:

Well I guess a lot of people want this in a 9.0 or better. What do you think the market for this book would be if it came back 7.0? How high would it have to be for you to be satisfied with your initial investment.. having it in your collection or selling it. 

I was originally planning on selling it but with that back, I might as well just keep it unslabbed for the time being :(

It’s not a horrible copy by any means … but comic demand condition (I just coined that) is relative to the issue and that is one of the many things we have figure out if we’re gonna pour more hard earned dollars into a book.