• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM Thor 164
4 4

13 posts in this topic

Thor #164 1969 Scans look like they capture everything except; off-white pages, three indents in the yellow box on the front cover where one is 1/4" and two are 2/16". That weird spot on the back cover, middle spine. I have no idea. It's totally intact. Maybe something was pushed against the back cover to make the spot. It does not show up on the inside of the back cover.

Thanks again all for your assistance!

Thor 164 frt.jpg

Thor 164 bck.jpg

Edited by Crose87420

On 3/11/2022 at 12:55 PM, Crose87420 said:

three indents in the yellow box on the front cover where one is 1/4" and two are 2/8".

I guess I'm not experienced enough to tell the difference between a 1/4" indentation and a 2/8" indentation.

On 3/11/2022 at 3:30 PM, Axe Elf said:

I guess I'm not experienced enough to tell the difference between a 1/4" indentation and a 2/8" indentation.

Mainly because 2/8 = 1/4 doh!

There are also some more creases on spine and corners are blunted , back is pretty dirty. 7.0 as is ..CP might raise it all the way to 8.0

On 3/11/2022 at 3:15 PM, Crose87420 said:

I meant 2/16

Great, now I just have to learn the difference between 1/8" and 2/16"...

On 3/11/2022 at 5:43 PM, Crose87420 said:

Axe Elf, if you could provide a grade of the book that would be cool. 

Okay, okay...

I'd estimate it's about a 15.0/2, with all those indentations and mystery spots.