• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Different Artists signing and what the limit is
3 3

6 posts in this topic

Does anyone know if I were to send in a few books to get signed by different artists/authors, do you have to send each comic separately to CGC or can you can send 4 comics

to be signed by 4 different artists/authors.

thanks

On 3/12/2022 at 11:22 AM, JD112868 said:

Does anyone know if I were to send in a few books to get signed by different artists/authors, do you have to send each comic separately to CGC or can you can send 4 comics

thanks

It's a delicate situation. 

1) you can send in as many books as you would like.

2) but you have to follow the rules of the In-house sigining

3) ie suppose there was a book that you wanted both Claremont and Kevin Eastman to sign, you wouldn't be able too. Because while there are signings for both artists coming up soon, CGC itself isn't offering those 2 together for a signing (thumbsu 

SO 4 if your sending in for individual signings, just be sure that it is a offered one, and you can send in as many as you want at one time. Even if some take place before others, but you want to save on shipping etc.

IN SHORT, basically, if you can fill out a form for the inhouse signing then you'll have a packing slip, send in as many packing slips with books as you'd like.

DO NOT fill out a form separately for Claremont and Eastman for the same book, expecting them to bother sign it, as it is not offered!

@CGC Mike

On 3/12/2022 at 11:22 AM, JD112868 said:

thanks

thanks Mike. That's exactly what I was thinking of.  They have signings for multiple artists/authors over the next few months.

Some signings take place before others. I was trying to save some money on the shipping,  Appreciate the knowledge shared.

Joe

On 3/12/2022 at 5:23 PM, JD112868 said:

thanks Mike. That's exactly what I was thinking of.  They have signings for multiple artists/authors over the next few months.

Some signings take place before others. I was trying to save some money on the shipping,  Appreciate the knowledge shared.

Joe

Well I posted, but tagged Mike just to have him double check the info lol

I wanted to be sure that it was what you were asking for :)

• Administrator
On 3/12/2022 at 6:23 PM, JD112868 said:

Joe

I recommend reaching our Signature Series department at: privatesignings@cgccomics.com and they can assist you with this.

Mike

On 3/12/2022 at 4:35 PM, CGC Mike said:

I recommend reaching our Signature Series department at: privatesignings@cgccomics.com and they can assist you with this.

Mike

Mike you are turning out to be a pretty good asset to the CGC company. I hope they are paying you for all your hard work.