• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Forgot to put signing card for cgc private signing. What do I do?
1 1

9 posts in this topic

I’m not sure what your asking, but I’m sure you would be better served asking CGC directly 

On 3/14/2022 at 4:20 PM, rexinnih said:

Yes, send a note to CGC. If memory serves, I didn't include in a couple sig series submissions when these started to kick off during the early days of the pandemic and they were still able to figure out. 

this makes sense, they still want your money.

It doesn't make a ton of sense for them to just take the time and energy and paperwork to repack it and ship it back to you, assuming the book is there in time for the signing and you're ready to pay.  Why wouldn't they want your money? THey've already done the hard parts (getting the artist to agree to the signing and getting you to send in your book and money).   They're just trying to smooth out the process.  Notably, there is usually a significant lag time between book submission cutoff and the actual signing.  Correcting customer error is almost certainly one of the factors they consider in creating that lag time.