• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Just Three Goodies. Amazing Spider-Man #12 (Restored), Incredible Hulk #182 and Wolverine LS #1!
1 1

5 posts in this topic

Just Three Goodies. Amazing Spider-Man #12 (Restored), Incredible Hulk #182 and Wolverine LS #1 (Sold per PM).

A few more nice books for sale.

Who can buy?

No selling to those on the probation list.

Payment:

Total purchases over $1750 check or wire. PayPal, check or wire okay up to $1750.

Returns:

No returns on CGC books.

Shipping:

Free Priority Mail shipping within the U.S. Will ship to Canada. Postage cost over U.S. priority mail will be paid by the buyer.

Winning:

First unconditional “Take” in the thread gets it. Time stamp rules if multiple “Takes”. A “Take” in the thread trumps any PM negotiations until the post has been updated as “Taken”.

Edited by JustJimN

Amazing Spider-Man #12 (CGC 8.5 with white pages. A-1 restoration- small amount of color touch on cover) $1750:

I bought this raw at SDCC in 1990. Had it graded (not pressed) in 2015. Seller didn’t know or at least didn’t let me know there was color touch.

Nonetheless, it’s a gorgeous Ditko Doctor Octopus cover with solid structure, nice centering and white pages.

I have no idea what this is worth due to the restoration. If I’ve priced this too high PM with offers.

2109785611_AmazingSpider-Man12-f8-5-Copy.thumb.jpg.7537481846534160a5947e929d1a51f7.jpg

Spoiler

1509514265_AmazingSpider-Man12-b8-5-Copy.thumb.jpg.4c11bd1eaf5b86286caf6d4f59e1fbca.jpg