• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM SILVER SURFER 1
4 4

27 posts in this topic

6.0/6.5

I'd say no color touch. Without the copy in hand I'm only basing that on the fact there are plenty of other opportunities on the front cover for color touch but there's no evidence for it.

Nice copy. Thanks for sharing.

Edited by grendelbo

On 3/13/2022 at 10:14 PM, grendelbo said:

6.0/6.5

I'd say no color touch. Without the copy in hand I'm only basing that on the fact there are plenty of other opportunities in the front cover for color touch but there's no evidence for it.

Nice copy. Thanks for sharing.

I agree. (thumbsu

On 3/13/2022 at 9:56 PM, Wolverinex said:

No bleed through.  Just this difference in the black ... is this normal?

colortouch.png

Did you see under the black light?  You can see the reflection on the surface toward the light.  If the surface doesn't matter, it may be color touch by a professional.

On 3/14/2022 at 4:01 PM, JollyComics said:

Did you see under the black light?  You can see the reflection on the surface toward the light.  If the surface doesn't matter, it may be color touch by a professional.

I don't have a black light yet but I'm going to scan and reverse image tonight 

On 3/14/2022 at 3:51 PM, Wolverinex said:

I don't have a black light yet but I'm going to scan and reverse image tonight 

Have you look at the bottom edge closer to your eyes then look at the top edge near the light?  You can see the reflection on the surface of the book.  Tell me what you see?

On 3/14/2022 at 4:54 PM, JollyComics said:

Have you look at the bottom edge closer to your eyes then look at the top edge near the light?  You can see the reflection on the surface of the book.  Tell me what you see?

Here's a copy on Heritage. Looks similar to my copy  Let me look for that refection.  

lf.jpg

On 3/14/2022 at 4:54 PM, JollyComics said:

What reflection am I looking for?  My eyes in the light?