• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM Ghost Rider #1 (1973)
4 4

9 posts in this topic

On 3/16/2022 at 4:01 PM, AhsokaTano Jedi Apprentice said:

That slight tear is a bummer......I'm new but I'm going to say 4.5   I do think it's closer to a 5.0 than a 4.0   Is that a crease or a scratch on front cover going from the E down past the front tire ?

I think it is more of a crease than a scratch, although maybe a small portion of it is more "scratch like". It seems as though someone gripped the cover a bit too hard while reading it, causing the cover to crease around their fingertips.

6.0 after a C&P.

The tear is minor IMO and alright in this range. Just need to press and squash to tame that back cover.

:takeit:Nice copy. One of these days I'll trade a few books and go after this, Marvel Spotlight 5 and TOD 10. Then I'll be content with my BA collection. Thanks for sharing... lucky.

5.5 as is

6.0 after C&P

On 3/17/2022 at 1:13 AM, grendelbo said:

6.0 after a C&P.

The tear is minor IMO and alright in this range. Just need to press and squash to tame that back cover.

:takeit:Nice copy. One of these days I'll trade a few books and go after this, Marvel Spotlight 5 and TOD 10. Then I'll be content with my BA collection. Thanks for sharing... lucky.