• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What storage box do you store your "not CGC worthy yet but keys still" books in?
3 3

7 posts in this topic

Am I doing it wrong? I've always stored them stacked in a tupperware box. I am not a fan of having them sit vertically back to back. Although I know this has been practiced longer than I've been alive. I just think that opens the door for spine creases.

Opinions?

I store them the same as, but separate from, the others in my collection.  Never had an issue with "having them sit vertically back to back."    
(shrug)

These separate books are pretty much the "waiting line" for CGC.  Keys valued less than about $150 are just filed with the rest of the collection, but double-boarded if worth over $50 and in higher grade.  

You are looking at a complete run of Amazing spider-man,  Ultimate spiderman,  Creepy,  Eerie, and Vampirella. 

The other books are in an additional shelving that is exactly the same. 

Edited by oakman29