• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED Low grade keys? Please! Calling all fellow bottom feeders...Slabbed Goodness!!
5 5

21 posts in this topic

I did a similar sales thread last year and it went over well, so I figured I'd try another.  I love to buy low grade keys (raw when possible so I can read them) and then start to upgrade.  I recently got a bunch of rough ones back from the overlords (joking CGC I love you and give you lots of money), and I'm also including a few that I've had in my collection. I'm trying to price competitively to move these but feel free to PM offers to me, worst I say is no!  There are both SA Marvel and DC keys with a GA Timely thrown in. PLEASE CHECK THE GRADER NOTES! These books are in some rough shape.  Luckily CGC has done of the difficult job of pointing out their flaws. If you don't have an account with access to grader notes PM and I'll send them to you.

The Rules:

1. First “Take” or  :takeit:wins. PMs are fine but nothing is done until it’s posted here. 

2. Shipping is $18 per slab. Buy more than 1 slab and I’ll pay for shipping for all of them! I’ll ship to Canada for actual cost but please PM me. 

3. PayPal preferred. I see Venmo let’s you choose to protect your purchase so I’ll take that too. 

4. No probies or HOS folk

5. Returns accepted as long as you let me know within 14 days. Return shipping on your dime.

My Kudos: 

Some of the books I'll be selling:

IMG_0338.thumb.jpg.e2a10e0412aeb612ed54af897cc957fa.jpg

IMG_0427.jpg

Edited by Msgarmar

On 3/18/2022 at 9:27 AM, ThothAmon said:

The books are awesome but, one thought, sales might be better if timed around last call?

Thanks!  I'm only able to post a few this AM but will be back later with more!  This may take me a few days to get everything up...