• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HOM 185, Guess The CGC Grade

32 posts in this topic

Guess what? I am an ebay seller though most of what I sell is vertigo and mature DC before 86. I buy GA but if I were seller GA, I wouldn't be overgrading. See the "Lets grade some GA I am sick of moderns and common silver" thread. I pretty much rip a GA comic I own on that one.

I will tell you this, you picked the right books to own, in any grade. I have a great fondness of House of Mystery, House of Secret comics.

What is your eBay name? I collect most late silver and BA DC titles with a focus on horror and Batman.

Nope, both came back CGC 9.4s acclaim.gif,

finally my curse with DC subs is temporarily lifted.

Both.

Wow...

You got lucky on the 197.

Your 185 has slight edge wear that exists like on my HOM 203, and they gave mine a 8.5. They must've concluded that your edge wear may have been during production while my defects were post production.

Actually looked at my 203. There's much more going on wrong with mine. Never mind.

What is your eBay name? I collect most late silver and BA DC titles with a focus on horror and Batman.

Timulty, I am pretty consistent with my logins. If I come across any of those, I will let you know but mostly I stick with DC Mature and Vertigo.