• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Reduced! Riddle me this, Batman! What major key did Jim Corrigan just add to his thread?
5 5

277 posts in this topic

On 8/9/2023 at 1:23 PM, Jim Corrigan said:

Tales of Suspense 53  CGC 9.2 ow-w pages  $1,000

2nd appearance of Black Widow

24 graded higher with Universal label currently in the Census.

TOS53CGC9.2front200.thumb.jpg.3f9b52cff8a0cb2961cf5855f1606357.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

TOS53CGC9.2rear200.thumb.jpg.01a2b2b0afcd9bf3ee2107f0e7ad4ebb.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

TOS53CGC9.2label200.thumb.jpg.39e1b796fd9a3b7fe0849cc377491d58.jpg

Take please. 

Posted (edited)
On 4/19/2024 at 1:08 PM, JollyComics said:

Howdy David, you ought to start your count on the purchases from Jim Corrigan. xD

@DavidTheDavid is a very astute boardie who knows a good thing when he sees it and he's so easy to deal with that he's always welcome on my threads.  Perhaps you could start a competition with him to see which of you can buy more books from me... :baiting: xD

Edited by Jim Corrigan

On 4/19/2024 at 2:39 PM, Jim Corrigan said:

@DavidTheDavid is a very astute boardie who knows a good thing when he sees it and he's so easy to deal with that he's always welcome on my threads.  Perhaps you could start a competition with him to see which of you can buy more books from me... :baiting: xD

He purchased my books too. He is a great folk!

Posted (edited)

My 20+ year old scanner has finally moved on to the great tech dump in the sky so I'm trying something new.  Please bear with me while work out the kinks.  I can already tell I need different lighting for the photographs as having the light source on the left leaves a slight shadow on the right side of the cover.  Also, the light bulb I used tonight is a slightly yellow CFL so I think it added a slight yellow tint to the images which I don't like.  As I work through this, constructive suggestions will be appreciated.  I hope to post a number of Bronze Age Incredible Hulk, then work my way back to some Silver Age issues.  Thanks.

Edited by Jim Corrigan

On 4/20/2024 at 5:03 PM, JollyComics said:

Tomb of Dracula 49 NM-  $19.50
Tomb of Dracula 46 VF/NM  $24
Tomb of Dracula 42 VF+  $38.50  Blade cover
Tomb of Dracula 41 VF+  $38.50  Blade

:takeit: per PM.

Taken!  ^^

I think @DavidTheDavid is ahead of you in the competition to buy the most from me.  You need to buy more stuff.  :baiting:xD