• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The thread you can't even kill with a silver bullet!! Adding some issues of Werewolf By Night!
6 6

343 posts in this topic

On 9/16/2024 at 8:47 PM, Jim Corrigan said:

Werewolf By Night 41 NM-  $18.50 Sold!

Villain of the month... Fire Eyes!  Seriously?  Fire Eyes? That's the best name they could come up with?

WBN041fc200ckd.thumb.jpg.8fd1cb3818e8efe2bd7e9f24f8c006fd.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

WBN041rc200ckd.thumb.jpg.f64d94d27189a7e31ed2d45bd3496b13.jpg

Inside they literally mock themselves for the lame name. "...Fire (what else?) comes from his eyes (where else?)..."

On 9/18/2024 at 6:53 AM, KirbyJack said:

Inside they literally mock themselves for the lame name. "...Fire (what else?) comes from his eyes (where else?)..."

Haha, I'd forgotten that.  I probably read some of these books in the mid eighties, almost 40 years ago.  I used to read everything I bought as soon as I got home.  Now I wait until I can binge a big run.  Thanks for reminding me of that.

Still planning to post my last six WBN at 7 eastern time.  I enjoyed last night and I'm looking forward to tonight.  It's great fun and very rewarding to post books that people really want.

On 9/19/2024 at 12:13 AM, Jim Corrigan said:

Winner! Winner! Winner! Winner! Winner! Winner!  All six WBN posted tonight... @goldust40

Thank you so very much!

Much obliged sir. :headbang:

If you happen to have VF and above copies of #s 4,11,13,16 and 18 please lmk!