• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I have had books stuck in shipping for over a month
1 1

2 posts in this topic

I had books that I submitted under a current credit card and CGC kept billing to an old creidt card on file on submission 3990395.  The books have been completed for over 2 months and the billing issue CGC caused was fixed over a month ago.  I was charged a huge bill all at once due to the mistake I did not cause.  Now my books that were done for a couple months are STILL held up in shipping and I am not getting any answers on when they will ship.  The customer support line can't seem to answer the question.  When will they ship?

• Administrator

Good morning,

Thank you for your message.  I am sorry for the delay on your order.  I will send a message down to see if we can locate that and get it moving into shipping for you ASAP.  There has been a backlog in shipping due to the high volume of submissions so it is taking some time for invoices to get shipped out once completed.  We will try to get this out for you ASAP.

Thank you!