• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM Fantastic Four Annual 6
3 3

14 posts in this topic

On 3/22/2022 at 9:49 PM, Februus said:

I concur 2.0 maybe 2.5 since it’s still hanging… just waiting… for you to get the scotch tape out. That was a joke 

I would've taped it 35 years ago. I taped up many books. No real regrets. I was a kid growing up without that internet and Overstreet only once a year and nobody to tell me not to do it.

On 3/22/2022 at 9:57 PM, Februus said:

Haha that’s ok I stamped my name on mine with an ink stamper (tsk)

To this day I often think about writing my name on every book I own. Somewhere in the interior pages. Maybe a code.

On 3/22/2022 at 9:00 PM, grendelbo said:

To this day I often think about writing my name on every book I own. Somewhere in the interior pages. Maybe a code.

Funny you mention that.. I recall getting an invisible ink marker and writing my name in all my books. I had another marker that revealed the name…. You forget where the name is so you cover the whole bottom area. I remember it really looked like sh*t 

On 3/22/2022 at 8:35 PM, grendelbo said:

With that spine split I think you're looking at the 2.0 range.

Thanks for sharing.

On 3/22/2022 at 8:49 PM, Februus said:

I concur 2.0 maybe 2.5 since it’s still hanging… just waiting… for you to get the scotch tape out. That was a joke 

I concur with you concurrences. 2.0