• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Metal Cards
1 1

9 posts in this topic

On 3/24/2022 at 7:44 AM, CGC Mike said:

Hello

We currently don't have a date when the encapsulation delay for the metal cards will end.  It will be at least a few more weeks.  

Mike

Why was this information not made known when I submitted my cards a month ago? Why did I have to come to forums now to find out there is no actual date when this will stop holding up my order?

Edited by Andzx

• Administrator
On 3/25/2022 at 7:59 AM, Andzx said:

Why was this information not made known when I submitted my cards a month ago? Why did I have to come to forums now to find out there is no actual date when this will stop holding up my order?

We are sorry for any inconvenience.  Anyone can always request that their entire submission be returned with just the metal cards raw and ungraded.

Mike

On 3/25/2022 at 7:41 AM, CGC Mike said:

We are sorry for any inconvenience.  Anyone can always request that their entire submission be returned with just the metal cards raw and ungraded.

Mike

Thanks for the response, is there any way to just have the Metal Card stay and the rest of the order ship if they are complete? 

• Administrator
On 3/25/2022 at 11:10 AM, gfelts88 said:

Does it add a few weeks to the overall turn around or is it a few more weeks until they start grading them at all?

Well, if you have a mixed submission of both metal and regular TC's, it affects the entire submission TAT.  Without asking the graders, I am not sure if they grade the regular cards or wait.  I would guess they get graded and wait for the metal cards to be encapsulated, then the entire order is shipped.