• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

All Twelve Issues of Secret Wars

7 posts in this topic

All 12 raw...you could prob ask $250-300 if they present nicely in pics.

Must have cost $400+ to get 12 books  graded though.

Shipping costs will be a monster too.

Honestly, it's gonna be tough to find a buyer.

If it was my set, I'd price #8 at $200 and the other 11 books at $60 each and then add another $100 for shipping.

Round it out to $850 + $100 shipping and take offers.

Now, if you didn't pay to get them graded, that changes the equation a bit.

Bottom line though, you're looking for a buyer who is a needle in a haystack.

I'm sure there is a buyer out there though.

May take a while but you're set will most likely be the only fully graded set available

You peaked my curiosity...

Two years ago when my Son decided to sell his books (2000 in all) only one LCS owner came to see them.

We had issues 1-12 of Secret Wars Vol. 1 that I bought new, all books were raw and as yours are, they ranged in grade from VF 8.0 - NM 9.4.

While discussing these books he told me that they sell the entire series, raw, for $150.00, that is what I sold ours for in August of 2021.

Prices have obviously gone up since then since eBay sold auctions show Secret Wars #8 in VF 8.0 (Raw) selling for $100.00 + and CGC graded VF 8.0 selling for around $250.00, that is the most expensive book in the series, as an example Secret Wars #1 in VF 8.0 is selling for about $25.00 raw, about $60.00 CGC graded, from there, the other issues just drop to a few dollars, raw and graded.

A complete set, raw, sold on eBay for $290.00 on March 24.