• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Wanted: Mike Mignola Original Art
2 2

7 posts in this topic

On 3/25/2022 at 9:55 AM, buckycap said:

In the market for some Mike Mignola original art. Mid to high end pieces. Prefer Hellboy and Batman pieces but open to anything. Please PM me pics and prices.

Thanks!

I am itching to see him next week in NYC and get some sketches. Good luck with the big guy!

yes. MOCCA

get out of my way :sumo:

I mean, see you there! :headbang:

seriously, if you see me say hello. I am the goofy looking white guy with a mignola dr strange shirt on more likely than not (made from art I own). I'll be holding an itoya and 5 comics or so to get signed

On 3/25/2022 at 3:01 PM, Bird said:

yes. MOCCA

get out of my way :sumo:

I mean, see you there! :headbang:

seriously, if you see me say hello. I am the goofy looking white guy with a mignola dr strange shirt on more likely than not (made from art I own). I'll be holding an itoya and 5 comics or so to get signed

Hey Bird  -- I planned to be ahead of you but I'll be away on vacation that day.  Good luck and hope you get some nice pieces!

On 3/25/2022 at 3:11 PM, biglouv said:

Hey Bird  -- I planned to be ahead of you but I'll be away on vacation that day.  Good luck and hope you get some nice pieces!

If I am ever in line ahead of you something is wrong with both of us.

Glad to hear you are still going strong Lou. Have a great vacation.

I fear I have poisoned my well for Mignola now, all these peeps coming out of the woodwork to get some of dat fine fine art.

If anyone wants anything from my sales thread in OA marketplace for my pal Bruce, I can deliver to MOCCA. Easier than shipping those AEs!

Edited by Bird