• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Comic Con Revolution Ontario, Ca. May 21 & 22 2022

4 posts in this topic

I've been to this show a couple of times This will probably be the first bigger convention (pop culture) show I will be going to since covid. I'm sure Wonder Con will be good I just don't care much for the Mega shows. This is about as big as I like to get Ontario and Long Beach. The list is looking pretty good with some nice Dealers and some cool creators like Starlin, Claremont, Conway, O'Barr and Waid. I was checking to see if one of the grading companies would be there and it turns out this is the same weekend as MegaCon Orlando :sorry:Oh well. Still looking forward to this and I'm sure my group will have fun digging though some of that SoCal inventory. 

Comic Con Revolution Ontario

On 3/27/2022 at 4:01 PM, JWKyle said:

I've been to this show a couple of times This will probably be the first bigger convention (pop culture) show I will be going to since covid. I'm sure Wonder Con will be good I just don't care much for the Mega shows. This is about as big as I like to get Ontario and Long Beach. The list is looking pretty good with some nice Dealers and some cool creators like Starlin, Claremont, Conway, O'Barr and Waid. I was checking to see if one of the grading companies would be there and it turns out this is the same weekend as MegaCon Orlando :sorry:Oh well. Still looking forward to this and I'm sure my group will have fun digging though some of that SoCal inventory. 

Comic Con Revolution Ontario

Yeah I've been to this one a handful of times. They get some solid creators to show up for sure! Surprised CGC won't be representing, but guess Orlando takes precedence.

I plan to set up at the Comic Con Revolution on May 21 & 22, 2022
https://www.comicconrevolution.com/ontario/
This will be my first time setting up at this show and will have two new collections there.
One is original owner Silver-Age Marvel and DC, the other low grade Golden age, mostly DC.
the show will be at the Ontario Convention Center, in Ontario, CA near the Airport.
I will be at booth 722, also mark your Calendars for CalComicCon 2023
 Comic Convention ( www.CalComicCon.com ): February 5th, 2023, Orange County, CA. 
  I have over 30,000 comics in inventory at https://terryscomics.com/

sfvc2.jpg.e32582c51b2697f8f6550945bca3c426.jpg